We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ladies weekend in Prague

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
Level Contributor
249 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
ladies weekend in Prague

Myself and three of my friends are travelling to Prague in May. Please could anyone recommend a nice hotel near old town which is quite reasonably priced.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ladies weekend in Prague

You know your budget and requirements best, so I think you'll find what you need at www.booking.com where all sorts of selections can be made for your desired dates and there are lots of reviews, maps, pictures, etc.

Detroit
Level Contributor
753 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ladies weekend in Prague

Try the Cloister Inn, I have stayed there on more then one occasion. It served for a perfect base for us to rest our heads at night. We spent much of our time between Old Town and New Town and the Cloister was perfect.

The Cloister isn't fancy, but it's clean, it had a lot of room and the staff is very helpful.

http://www.cloister-inn.com/

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
681 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ladies weekend in Prague

Myself and 4 female friends are just back from 3 nights in Prague and we stayed in Hotel Residence Agnes(b & b)in the old town. 5 mins from the square hotel great for a short break.

4. Re: ladies weekend in Prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 12:24