We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Area to Stay in Prague

New York
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Area to Stay in Prague

My husband and I are going to Prague on September 3rd for 5 days and we would like to know what is the best area to stay there: Stare Mesto, Josefov, Nove Mesto or Mala Strana. Please let us know. Thank You.

Mentioned in this post
Prague
Prague
Bohemia, Czech Republic
Mala strana
Mala strana
4,354 Reviews
Prague, Czech Republic
Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,970 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Area to Stay in Prague

This is a hard one to answer as everyone has different tastes ,my personal choice is Josefov as it is very central but quiet at night, I like the Stare Mesto but it is noisier .

TORII

Prague
Level Contributor
464 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Area to Stay in Prague

You may want to consider staying out of the centre. I think Vinohrady is a very good option. It is near the centre (walking distance if you like that) will be cheaper and there you will find tonnes of restaurants, pubs, cafes and shops. The neighbourhood itself has some very nice parts for walking around.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
6,063 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Area to Stay in Prague

Old Town is flat and the castle side is hilly. Its all beautiful. Mala Strana is gorgeous.

Mentioned in this post
Mala strana
Mala strana
4,354 Reviews
Prague, Czech Republic
Florida
Level Contributor
76 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Area to Stay in Prague

Mala Strana for us because it is quiet at night.

Mentioned in this post
Mala strana
Mala strana
4,354 Reviews
Prague, Czech Republic
5. Re: Best Area to Stay in Prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2008, 11:24
Florida
Level Contributor
76 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Area to Stay in Prague

We stayed at Vlasska Apartments in Mala Strana. They were in between the US and German Embassy. http://www.arcadiaoldtown.com/

Mentioned in this post
Mala strana
Mala strana
4,354 Reviews
Prague, Czech Republic
Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,345 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Area to Stay in Prague

try the residence mala strana on melnicka street

8. Re: Best Area to Stay in Prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 07:19