We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

birthday meal

sunderland
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Topic
birthday meal

Has anyone been to la casa argentina steak house recently aromi italians pod mostem or the restaurant on the hill where is petrin hill from charlesbridge? could be choosing one of these for a meal getting a bit stressed now trying to make sure everyone enjoys food thx.

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: birthday meal

I haven't been to any of them so I probably shouldn't be giving advice but the one I am intending to go to soon is Aromi because of its reputation and repeated good reviews.

It's a bit off the beaten track at Mánesova 78 (Jiřího z Poděbrad Metro), but even if you got a taxi there and back I suspect you would be quids in just because it's out of the tourist zone.

sunderland
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: birthday meal

Thanks for that info do you know how far that is from the charles bridge thats where we are staying and how much taxis should cost?

Kraków
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
649 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: birthday meal

Looking for beef? Go to Ambiente Brasileiro. I thought I have died and was taken to the heaven – and they have stolen my heart when they gave me grilled pineapple between one type of beef and another one. It's an absolute must for all beef-eaters visiting Prague.

sunderland
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: birthday meal

wow wojtekf sounds impressive how expensive is a steak there and do you know how far it is from u karlov mostu hotel?.

Kraków
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
649 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: birthday meal

The rules are a little bit different – it's "all you can eat" restaurant, where waiters bring you different types of food that was grilled basically a minute before. Check for more info on TA, the name was automatically converted into the link.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
2,846 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: birthday meal

Are you staying on Kampa or thereabouts? If yes, Penny says it is walking distance, 20 minutes?

Kraków
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
649 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: birthday meal

I guess it depends mostly on the traffic at the Charles Bridge ;) But it should be about 20 minutes.

sunderland
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: birthday meal

Just checked out ta brill write up where is the u radnice branch? Do you know how big the Ambiente is and someone said you paya set fee for meal has anyone any idea how much this is and is drinks included really interested in this one.

sunderland
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: birthday meal

forgot Penny we are staying at the karlov mostu which is below the charles bridge thanks.

Kraków
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
649 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: birthday meal

Drinks not included, the fee for grill and salads is 625 CZK.