We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

central hotel that will hold luggage a few hours

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
central hotel that will hold luggage a few hours

we're staying in prague for three nights. Then we leave for an overnight train. after check out we need a hotel to keep the luggage for a few hours. we're looking for a hotel in the city center, hopefully...lower priced- like 120 usd....anyone suggest a good one? Thanks:)

melissa

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,775 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: central hotel that will hold luggage a few hours

I have never had a problem leaving ny luggage in any hotel,on my last trip to Prague the hotel (3 Crowns in Zizkov) kept our bages till after 6.00pm at night.

On my next trip in May,I am staying at the Hotel Pav in the City Centre and I know they have a luggage room where you can leave your stuff till train time.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,942 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: central hotel that will hold luggage a few hours

I agree most hotels if not all have luggage rooms.

TORII

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: central hotel that will hold luggage a few hours

Check out-Hotel Jalta, very central location.

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,244 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: central hotel that will hold luggage a few hours

indeed, every hotel will have a place to store your luggage, of course if you would like to pay me $120 I will be happy to look after them too!

5. Re: central hotel that will hold luggage a few hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 00:18