We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prague apartments/ need realtor

california
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
prague apartments/ need realtor

Most topics here are for hotels, I am going to Prague in June and want an apartment, I am single male, staying two weeks, going out to see the great sites in the day, check out the pubs and great beer and hitting the clubs at night, so I need an apartment that is located in a good part of town and I don't know a good Realtor to help me find what I need and can trust with my down payment, can you help me?

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,954 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: prague apartments/ need realtor

Try reading a few posts .

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/SearchForums…

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,286 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: prague apartments/ need realtor

david.perry@ecn.cz

california
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: prague apartments/ need realtor

I can see that some people on here dont really have a life, so they take jabs at people who are trying to ask for some help, please go away and find a hole.

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,286 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: prague apartments/ need realtor

well, I am confused, two replies to your post, both with answers to your question, where's the jab???

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,286 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: prague apartments/ need realtor

Maybe try here?

http://tinyurl.com/y8sz8pn

Edited: 12 April 2010, 06:48
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,444 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: prague apartments/ need realtor

Bob I think that you should rethink what you have said,you have been very unkind to people who have tried to help you.The people on these forums are not professional Tavel agents ,but locals or fellow travellers just trying to help.

maybe if you tried looking at the site first you would get an idea of how to phrase your questions and get a better result.

BTW a realtor is a very American term and not many people outside the USA will know its meaning and in fact you don't wish to buy an apartment or even rent one for long term,so a angency that arrages holiday lets is what you are really after,

in the meantime have a look at this website,there is a contact section there where you can put in your requirements and they will get back to you with some suggestions.

http://www.travelcook.com/

Edited: 12 April 2010, 08:02
Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,954 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: prague apartments/ need realtor

I think the op was addresing his reply to me lol !

Being a new member he obviously doesnt realise we are all volunteers and if he took the time to read through previous posts as I provided he would find all the answers he needs ...

california
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: prague apartments/ need realtor

sorry to offend anyone here, I am usually not thin skinned, but I was tired and when I read something about "try reading a few posts" I felt offended, I spent a long time reading posts and new to the site, didnt see any ads on realtors, I am also a volunteer for the world, I am a soldier, I spend my life helping people too. but just dont have the time to learn all the nuances of the internet world, I really need a vacation, this war is kicking my butt. thanks for all you good people have done to help me, god bless

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,444 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: prague apartments/ need realtor

where are you at the moment,I have a nephew serving in Afganistan at the moment.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,954 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: prague apartments/ need realtor

Apologies accepted,now lets get down to business, I suggest you look at these sites to see if anything is suitable ,if you choose somewhere come back and ask our oppinion ..It would also help us more if we knew your budget.

http://www.residence-rybna.com/

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/prague/

holiday-rentals.co.uk/prague/…find.squery