We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Airport Transfer Experience.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Good Airport Transfer Experience.

I have just returned from Prague and I would like to advise fellow travellers who may be thinking of going to Prague of the excellent service we received from Scott (American chap) at http://www.prague-airport-shuttle.com/

He was friendly, helpful (advising the best time to see the Charles Bridge), good cheap bars...and they were! Plus recommendations of restaurants, which again were great. We also received simple advice of how not to get 'stung' to a degree on beer or food which was helpful in our trip.

Hope this helps.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,023 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Airport Transfer Experience.

We used them for our last trip and they were wonderful.

doncaster england
Level Contributor
332 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Airport Transfer Experience.

nice to see we were not the only ones to get excellent service, informative and pleasant and would use again.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
275 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Airport Transfer Experience.

Mr, Mrs,

Thank you so much for that information !

My sister and I will be in Prague at the end of April and this is going to be helpful. Especially that they also to day trip from Prague.

Thanks,

Masaryk,

Canada

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
18 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Airport Transfer Experience.

I'm sorry but I must disagree. I also book with them and had a very unpleasant experience. Here's my post about it - tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g274707-i96-k42426…

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Airport Transfer Experience.

Caveat Lektor I own www.prague-airport-shuttle.com

This post is in answer to the above

This must be Mr G, sir, I received your email Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 9:51 PM, I replied Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 9:59 PM confirming that we would pick you up.

You say you received my email, in this email it stated very clearly>

----------

IF THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS CORRECT PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK; IT WILL CONFIRM YOUR PICKUP AND SHOW YOU OUR MEETING POINT. www.prague-airport-shuttle.com/webconfirm.htm

If there is an error please reply with the correct information and we will resend the confirmation.

We will NOT pick you up unless you have clicked on the above link!

--------

I have triple checked our confirmations and your name is not to be found, unless customers click on the link or confirm by SMS we do not go to the airport.

I might add that this is the first I have heard of you being missed at the airport, you did not text us, you did not try and call from the airport nor did you email me when you returned home or leave any feedback on our site, you have, however, come here on TA and tell people not to use us. I understand that you are unhappy but it is a bit harsh to blame us when we did nothing wrong.

6. Re: Good Airport Transfer Experience.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2012, 23:16