We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cigarette prices

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
350 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Cigarette prices

Hi

Can anyone let me know the prices of Lambert & Butler and Embassy Regal in :-

a) Prague centre

b) Prague Airport

Many Thanks

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,043 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cigarette prices

I pay CZK 82 for Marlboro.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?scope=2&ff=96&geo=274707&q=Cigarette+prices&sub-search.x=10&sub-search.y=5&sub-search=Click+to+search+forums&returnTo=__2F__

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,952 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cigarette prices

You can get L&B in Prague but usualy only the silver ,try Kotvas or Tesco also take a look at this link .

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?ff=96&geo=274707&scope=2&q=Cigarette+&s=D&x=18&y=10

I paid 69 crowns for L&M Blue and 72 crowns for the same in superkings last month, same price in the centre as at the airport but the shopkeeper did give me a discount .

Edited: 02 March 2011, 08:44
Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,952 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cigarette prices

Sorry for some reason the links don't seem to be working ..

http://xoevii.notlong.com

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cigarette prices

Don’t bother buying any at the Airport last time I bought a carton of tobacco there it was the “same” price as the UK.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
37,944 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cigarette prices

Tobacco maybe, but cigarettes are definitely cheaper in Czech than in the UK, roughly half price.

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cigarette prices

No i was just talking about the "Airport", tilly i know prices are cheaper in town but i did not realise this and bought at the Airport, i was a bit p****d off when i realised the price i had been charged.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
39,821 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cigarette prices

Last week at the airport L&B were 750Kr. i think they only had silver like Tori said

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
39,821 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cigarette prices

LJ, I'm here in Prague now and although I don't smoke I have been buying/looking at the airport and that's the price. So much cheaper than the UK.

How much did you pay or is your medication wearing off again?

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cigarette prices

Ha ha Ron, it was about a year ago i was comming back early morning, i bought a carton of golden Virginia at the small duty free shop at Ruzne, i thought it seamed a bit pricey and when i checked it was twice what i had been paying downtown, thats all i can say realy.

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
758 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cigarette prices

There is a law in the Czech republic that cigarettes have to have the same price no matter if you buy a package in the airport, petrol station, pub or a small tabacconist's shop down town....That law has been applied many years ago, I would say probably 10 year's ago or so....M.