We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Radisson Hotel

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Restaurants near Radisson Hotel

I am looking for restaurants and cafe with good food and decent price near Radisson Hotel. Also read some old post that the area is not safe at night, is it still true? We are going to Prague in a month, may still be able to switch hotel. Appreciate any advice!

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,243 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Radisson Hotel

area is fine

good Czech restaurant directly across street on the corner, the also have tank beer and of course www.jamapub.cz is just down the street!

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
758 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Radisson Hotel

Hi! I suppose that you are going to visit the restaurant/cafe with your child, right?

There is a Friend's Coffee house in Palackeho street (5-10min walk from your hotel) with children's corner for playing:

http://milujikavu.cz/en

From the link that I've posted in the related thread, I would choose following places, which are (fairly) close to your hotel:

kidsinprague.com/post/…

(just round the corner of your hotel)

kidsinprague.com/post/…

(about 20min walk towards the Old Town of Prague)

kidsinprague.com/post/…

(just at the bottom of Wencesslas Square - one of my favorite pizzas in a town)

Enjoy! M.

Prague, Czech...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants near Radisson Hotel

Jama is very close with the big bonus of a garden.

There is a Subway directly opposite the hotel.

Being so close to Wenceslas Square there is a big choice of Czech, Indian, Italian cuisine.

Jama is my favourite.

The area is safe. Prague is like any city. There are the usual problems, but it is not in any way dangerous.

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
484 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants near Radisson Hotel

Colosseum pizzeria is a rip-off. For pizza, go here.

www.frescovento.cz

5. Re: Restaurants near Radisson Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 06:15