We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Prague airport to Best Western City Hotel Moran by bus

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dublin
Level Contributor
351 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
From Prague airport to Best Western City Hotel Moran by bus

Hello ,

I am coming to Prague next week, and will be arriving at the (non-schengen) arrivals section of Prague airport.

From there I hope to travel by public transport to the Best Western City Hotel Moran, on Na Morani.

From what I've read so far, I think I need to get a ticket in the arrivals hall and then get bus 119 (remembering to validate the ticket on the bus), and take the bus to Dejvicka Metro Station.

From there I am not sure which line to take that would be easiest for me (I get lost easily LOL)

I also wanted to check - if I validate the ticket on the bus, do I need to validate it again at the metro station ?

Would anyone know the closest metro station (on the line from Dejvicka station) to Na Morani area (I like walking so I don't mind walking from there to the hotel.

Děkuji.

Mike

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,775 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: From Prague airport to Best Western City Hotel Moran by bus

easier if you take the 100 bus to Zilcin Metro and the metro from there to Karlovo Namesti,it is a short walk from there

dublin
Level Contributor
351 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Prague airport to Best Western City Hotel Moran by bus

Cool. Thanks. I'll try that

Hradec Kralove...
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: From Prague airport to Best Western City Hotel Moran by bus

Its easy way: metro stop is "Karlovo namesti" on the yellow line (you should exit the metro platform through exit direction to Palackeho namesti, there allready you will see trams which pass through the street Na morani (its short street, you cann sure walk).

Ticket cost 26 korun/75 mins or 100 korun/24 hours and its valid from the moment of first punching in all buses till number 300, or trams and metro lines (you dont have to punch it in metro again).

Sure is better to go by bus 100 if you will go by 119 you have to transfer from green line to yellow on "Mustek"

4. Re: From Prague airport to Best Western City Hotel Moran by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 22:17