We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekend trip from London: Hotel in Prague

London
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weekend trip from London: Hotel in Prague

Can someone recommend a fairly reasonable/clean hotel in a central location in Prague. I would preferably like to spend under 120 euros/per night.

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,265 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekend trip from London: Hotel in Prague

when will you come?

Kent
Level Contributor
328 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekend trip from London: Hotel in Prague

We are staying at hotel William, in prague 1 in the lesser town, walking distance to castle, new town etc, paid about 78 euro, breakfast included?

HAs ok reviews and we just wanted a base really.

Donna

London
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Weekend trip from London: Hotel in Prague

looking at either the weekend of oct. 29 or nov. 12th

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,091 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weekend trip from London: Hotel in Prague

look at last minute.com ,you should get some good offere there,look for places in Prague 1. I have stayed in the Best western Pav and the Hotel Chopin in recent years both in or around that area and both have been decent enough hotels within walking distance of most of the sights.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,947 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weekend trip from London: Hotel in Prague

I use this company a lot ,choose some hotels then come back with your choice and we can then advise you.

http://www.booking.com/city/cz/prague.en.html

Torii

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,265 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weekend trip from London: Hotel in Prague

I agree with TORII, I use them all the time. put in your dates, Prague 1 and your budget and you will get some good hotels

7. Re: Weekend trip from London: Hotel in Prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 18:18