We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to city centre....please

Australia
Level Contributor
316 posts
Save Topic
Airport to city centre....please

I will be arriving in Prague June 2012 from Dubai on Emirates Airline. How is the best was to get into the city centre, I have not booked accomdation at this time.There will be 2 of us. Train? Pick up transport?

All help greatful received......

Regards

Lee

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
514 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to city centre....please

Hi Lee. See Arriving and Departing. Top Questions on the Right Hand Side. See also the Validate Section. Public Transport is Easy. Enjoy Your Stay in Praha.

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
643 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to city centre....please

The question is: will you arrive during the day (everything is easier) or during the night? If I know the time of your arrival, the advice can be better.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
38,646 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to city centre....please

Emirates current schedule - flights once a day arrives lunchtime......

Depending on your budget, either preorder a shuttle, take a taxi or use public transport.

To get the best advice, book your hotel first and then let us know.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,465 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport to city centre....please

I agree with Tilly,unless you are travelling light i would not go for the public transport option,In Prague it is very good but a new city loads of luggage and not sure where you are going,take a taxi or a pre booked Shuttle. taxi /shuttle cost around 600kc each way to city center,hardly break the bank stuff.

5. Re: Airport to city centre....please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2013, 10:18