We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ventana vs Kings Court vs Hotel Paris vs Grand Hotel Bohemia

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Larnaka City, Cyprus
1 post
Save Topic
Ventana vs Kings Court vs Hotel Paris vs Grand Hotel Bohemia

I am visiting Prague 24-26 February and would like to stay in a luxury 5 star hotel in the old town.

I was thinking of the following options so please let me know of your thoughts. Location is important but we also hotel amenities.

Ventana

Hotel Kings Court

Hotel Paris

Grand Hotel Bohemia

Thank you in advance.

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
643 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ventana vs Kings Court vs Hotel Paris vs Grand Hotel Bohemia

Not easy choice...

All of them are located nearby to each other.

Hotel Paris and Bohemia have a tradition.Hotel Ventana and Kings Court are a new ones.

Service in all of them is very good.

If I had to choose, I would go to Paris because of the atmosphere and I like historical places of Prague. My next choice would be Bohemia, because my clients are usually satisfied with the stay there and also tradition of the place.

I am sure somebody there will recommend Ventana and Kings Court too....?

Edited: 13 February 2012, 14:05
Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,236 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ventana vs Kings Court vs Hotel Paris vs Grand Hotel Bohemia

Ventana

Both the Kings Court and the Pariz suffer from noise pollution if your room faces the municipal house as every morning the garbage truck comes at about 0545, not for the garbage but for all the bottles from the municipal house and boy is it loud. Of course, if you are a heavy sleeper you could sleep right through it.

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
643 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ventana vs Kings Court vs Hotel Paris vs Grand Hotel Bohemia

Good for me to konw this information about the hotel Paris. My clients were probably good sleepers or having the other orientation of the windows there.... Best regards H.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
137 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ventana vs Kings Court vs Hotel Paris vs Grand Hotel Bohemia

What if you have a delux room facing courtyard in King Court? Is it still loud?

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
758 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ventana vs Kings Court vs Hotel Paris vs Grand Hotel Bohemia

Hi! To be honest, I wouldn't bother with the noise from the Municipal house next door too much. Maybe in a summer when windows are open, but otherwise, it should be ok. You can always opt for a different orientation of windows, can't you? Kings'Court hotel has been renovated recently, it's large and I like the winter heated garden suitable for people/buzz of the street watching. The hotel Paris in opposite has a long and exciting history. A famous Czech book by Bohumil Hrabal - I've served the king of England takes a significant part in this hotel. It has a charm and a character which I like. Both mentioned hotels are situated next to each other :-) Enjoy your stay! M.

6. Re: Ventana vs Kings Court vs Hotel Paris vs Grand Hotel Bohemia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 21:16