We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife in Prague

Arlington, Virginia
3 posts
Save Topic
Nightlife in Prague

My friend and I will be spending 3 nights, 2 days in Prague this summer and was wondering if you had any suggestions on fun things to do. We are 22/23 years old and are 2 girls who will be traveling alone. We want to have some fun but we are more into the atmospheric pub than a big crazy nightclub. We want somewhere safe that would be fun and would give us a feel for the city.

Any suggestions?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,847 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife in Prague

if the weather is nice then try some of the Beer gardens,Rigrovy Sady and the one in Letna park are pretty fun places.

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife in Prague

what he said!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,847 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife in Prague

yeah I have good taste.

Rigrovy sady has a covered area where sports get shown on a big TV and there are stalls doing snack food,right cross form the beer garden is quite a nice resturant (can't remember the name ) that does very good food at very good prices.

Letna Beer garden is bigger and has nice views though less of a choice of snack food but there is also a returant in the Beer garden,don't know what the food or prices are like in there.

4. Re: Nightlife in Prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 06:15