We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prague Aiport Transfers

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Plymouth
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Prague Aiport Transfers

Hi.

I have just booked a airport transfer through this website, www.prague-airport-transfers.co.uk I have not yet had to pay.

I got to this website through the official Prague aiport website, but just wanted to check if there was any feedback on it that would change my mind before I follow through with the transaction. Just had a bit of concern as the website is a bit tacky and was surprised at the extra option of a lapdance in the taxi! I'm happy as long as I am not risking being ripped off.

Thanks in advance.

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,244 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prague Aiport Transfers

LOL, I would imagine it might be a bit tacky if the customer just before you had a lapdance in the back.

Edited: 03 March 2012, 06:24
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,103 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prague Aiport Transfers

Wonder whether one could lap dance for a free ride:)

Calgary, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prague Aiport Transfers

When we were in Prague we got the public bus from the airport. It only cost US $1.20 per person to get into the city and it goes 24 hours a day

Tisovec, Slovakia
Level Contributor
57 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prague Aiport Transfers

This is still valid, 36 Czech Crowns take you to the city center in about 45 minutes if there is traffic. Unless you have too many pieces of luggage or you are a group, reconsider if you really need to use taxi.

Plymouth
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Prague Aiport Transfers

Thanks for the feedback.

Is the public bus just outside the airport? And where does it stop in the centre? I am staying at the Ibis hotel in Smichov, Mala Strana. I don't mind walking a little way but my flight will be arriving around 21.00, one of the main reasons for getting the airport transfer, for safety and convenience.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Prague Aiport Transfers

I would like to know as well. I am currently waiting for a Prague connecting flight in Dubai. The czech lady sitting next to me says to get a yellow taxi from the airport. I am going to Jecna and Lipova streets.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,103 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Prague Aiport Transfers

Yes, just take the taxi, it will cost about 600 crowns. Unless you are keen on public transport.

Lisbon
Level Contributor
938 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Prague Aiport Transfers

Hi,

Is it recommendable to negotiate the price before, even with "yellow taxi"?

Thanks!

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,942 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Prague Aiport Transfers

I would always negotiate the price on any taxi I took ..

Lisbon
Level Contributor
938 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Prague Aiport Transfers

Thanks TORII,

What do you think to be adequate from taking us from the airport to Hotel Liberty in ul 28 rijna 11 | Nove Mesto, Prague 1?

Thank you so much.

Alexa