We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cesky Krumlov - overnight stay

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
2,480 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Cesky Krumlov - overnight stay

Looking to go to Cesky Krumlov but can't decide whether I should stay overnight or not. Judging its 3 hours there and 3 hours back, it is ideal to stay overnight. My biggest concern is luggage. If we stay overnight, we will have to drag our two big suitcases along.

I read on another post about the student bus to Cesky Krumlov.

Is this bus only for students? Does it have suitcase storage under the bus?

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cesky Krumlov - overnight stay

stay overnight! student bus is for older people too. ak your hotel in Prague they might be quite happy to store your bags or leave them at the main staion lockup

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
48 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cesky Krumlov - overnight stay

I'm staying in Prague, but will be going to Cesky Krumlov for an overnight stay and will request my hotel in Prague to keep the baggage. Planning on just taking a very few things in a small back pack. Have already book a pension.

the Czech Republic
Level Contributor
721 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cesky Krumlov - overnight stay

The student agency bus has a suitcase storage under the bus and it is a "normal" bus that everyone uses. You can book a B&B close to the bus station or get a taxi to help with the luggage

380 712 712 Krumlov Taxi

reputable taxi company I often use

Cesky Krumlov is small so if you get a B&B that is close to the bus station, you may not need to use the taxi

Overnight stay is a better option for many reasons but it is doable as a daytrip, too (as a less relaxing option)

Australia
Level Contributor
2,480 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cesky Krumlov - overnight stay

Thanks

Does this student bus have seat allocations? I don't want to find that the bus is full and i have to stand of the 3 hours

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cesky Krumlov - overnight stay

yes

studentagency.cz

the Czech Republic
Level Contributor
721 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cesky Krumlov - overnight stay

you have to book seats -- you cannot stand -- if it is full, you cannot get on

it sells out ahead of time

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
35,862 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cesky Krumlov - overnight stay

To be more precise, every ticket you buy has an allocated seat....actually you can pick your own seat when buying your tickets.

8. Re: Cesky Krumlov - overnight stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2013, 10:17