We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Husband's 50th

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
299 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Husband's 50th

Thinking of booking a week (February half-term) in Prague to celebrate my husbands 50th birthday with our (kids (17,15). What is the weather like then please? I guess it would be cold! Is this a good time of year to visit Prague, or should we leave it to a later date? MrsB.

Edited: 18 June 2012, 23:32
Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,941 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Husband's 50th

I love February ,yes it will be very cold outdoors but warm inside so dress in layers and you can take off or put on as needed ,wear comfy shoes as walking on cobbles if it is icy could be tricky !

Everything is open as it would be any other time of year after all you are in a major city :0)

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
299 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Husband's 50th

Thanks TorII, good to know too that everything will be open. That was going to be my next question! MrsB.

3. Re: Husband's 50th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 05:16