We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel advice

dubai
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
hotel advice

has anyone stayed at the Archibald?will be travelling to Prague in august with cyoung kids and thinking of staying there need input

thanx

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel advice

I have not stayed there so am sorry I cant help, one place I would recommend you look at though is the Aria hotel. Very cool and laid back and in the middle of town and walking distance to most things.

Its not aimed at a kids market to be fair but they would certainly be made to feel comfortable I am sure.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
30 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel advice

There're 2 Archibald hotels: Archibald City hotel and Archibal at the Charle's Bridge. Which one are you thinking of staying at?

Edited: 21 July 2012, 02:45
dubai
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel advice

Archibald charles bridge

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
30 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel advice

Don't know about Archibald Charles' Bridge - we stayed at ARchibald City hotel. sorry, can't help.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
42,294 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel advice

I stayed at Archibald Charles Bridge...what do you want to know?

dubai
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel advice

I would like to know whether its a good choice with children or no

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
42,294 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel advice

How young? There is no lift in the building, 3 flights of stairs, no airconditioning, but quiet and safe location.

The only food served is breakfast, there is no bar on the premises, but the hotel also owns a restaurant next door which give you 10% discount...but not exactly cheap and can get smoky (although in August you can sit in the garden)

Sorry, I don't have any experience with children.

Edited: 23 July 2012, 14:36
8. Re: hotel advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2013, 10:16