We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boscolo and Kings Court

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
284 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Boscolo and Kings Court

Hi Everyone,

We are planning a trip to Prague in December and right now Boscolo and Kings Court are 2 of the main hotels we are considering. We plan on doing the Christmas Markets and some site seeing. As well it is an anniversary trip which is why we were looking for a hotel with a good pool.

Can anyone tell me if these hotels are good choices and if the areas they are in are ok. The reviews on TA seem positive. I did look and they are about 10-13 minutes away (walk) from either of the 2 big markets.

Thanks!

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,882 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boscolo and Kings Court

Kings Court is in a high pedestrian area....i'd check the reviews for noise levels on the weekends/late nights.

Boscolo- not near as much foot traffic..and a few yards from the main train station if you decide to do a day trip

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
643 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boscolo and Kings Court

Tejashombre is right, Kings Court - better location for the walk to the city centre. Boscolo - nearby the station.

My choice would be Kings Court because of the location....

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,584 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boscolo and Kings Court

Agree with Hana and Tejas....I'd pick Kings Court.

4. Re: Boscolo and Kings Court

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2013, 10:16