We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silvester 2012

Munich, Germany
1 post
Save Topic
Silvester 2012

Hi guys,

some friends of mine and I want to visit Prague for Silvester 2012. Can you give of some useful advice for our trip, cause no one of us has been to Prague so far. Which accommodation offers the best value (cause we are all students!). What about silvester? Where are the coolest partys? (Mecca, duplex, roxy, Radost FX ??) I heard that it is necessary to make reservations?! What about tourist traps? Any other hints?

Thank you so far!

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,952 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Silvester 2012

Welcome to TA and the Prague forum.

Look at the link below also put "New Year " in the search box for hundreds of other posts on the subject ,everything you have asked has already been posted about ,just do a search

pragueexperience.com/events/new_years_eve_pl…

Look at Hostels for cheaper acommodation ,Up on the left hand side of the page under hotels and put in your requirements .

San Diego...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Silvester 2012

I will be in Prague for NYE too. Looking at Sa Sa Zu. Heard Roxy was good, but I haven't found what Djs will be there. I heard to stay away from the 5 story club, it is a waste and a tourist trap.

3. Re: Silvester 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2013, 10:15