We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good leather gloves

singapore
Level Contributor
40 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Good leather gloves

Due to high demand, Chester Jefferies is unable to deliver my gloves in time for my trip to Prague in January 2013. :(

Thus, may I know where could I find a pair of good quality gloves in Prague? My budget is around €60 - 70. I will be staying around the old town square.

Thanx in advance!!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,836 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Good leather gloves

Havelska market not far from old town square had lots of leather gloves on sale when I was there a few weeks ago. as to the price and quality I cannot comment.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,473 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good leather gloves

If you want gloves to keep your hands warm, then just get cheepie ones, and throw them away after the trip....no good to you in Singapore.

Thin leather gloves are of little use.

Edited: 03 November 2012, 13:23
Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good leather gloves

Good quality leather gloves are soled in Michelska street 14, Prague 1 - shop Kreibich fur and Gloves. The shop is about 200 metres from the Old town sqaure.

http://www.kreibich.cz/en/index.php

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good leather gloves

More choice and better quality from the USA

www.uscav.com/category.aspx…

5. Re: Good leather gloves

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 August 2013, 15:05
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,473 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good leather gloves

Julia, you are advertising....!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,836 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Good leather gloves

I reported it

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,473 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Good leather gloves

cool

9. Re: Good leather gloves

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2014, 05:16