We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krizik's Fountain

Oregon
Level Contributor
91 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Krizik's Fountain

We have two choses to see the fountain. There is a tour that's 2 hrs and will cost us $80. Or we can go on our own and it will cost the price of two tickets which is 20E and the transporation. My question is how hard is it to get to the fountain from Praha h lavni Nadrazi station and then to walk to the fountain? I've read it's in sort of a seedy area so how safe is it to be walking just the two of us. thanks

Teesside, England
Level Contributor
1,178 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krizik's Fountain

There website states 220kc a ticket which would be €16 for two. Have not been but easiest way would be underground to the stop Nadrazi Holesovice metro red line C and then take tram No 1, 12, 15 or 25 one stop to Vystaviste.

Cannot see why it would be worth spending $80 on a tour. You do realise that there are not live performances, its just to audio backing.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,946 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Krizik's Fountain

Performances are every day and reservation is not needed,just turn up and if you are not going during the summer months wrap up warm !

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
643 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Krizik's Fountain

Yes, agree with Torii. Tram stop Výstaviště + 5 minutes walk.

Oregon
Level Contributor
91 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Krizik's Fountain

Thanks everyone for the information.

Bristol, UK
Level Contributor
1,380 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Krizik's Fountain

Don't be concerned about the area, it's fine. The Vystaviste building behind the fountains is used for exhibitions, concerts and other cultural events. It's surrounded by a large park that hosts a funfair (Feb - April I believe). There are many offices on the road leading to Vystaviste.

Oregon
Level Contributor
91 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Krizik's Fountain

thank you

Pompano Beach...
Level Contributor
9 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Krizik's Fountain

Did you go on your own and how was it? I'm leaning toward doing it on my own versus paying the fee for the tour.

thanks

Oregon
Level Contributor
91 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Krizik's Fountain

We aren't going until July. When are you going?

9. Re: Krizik's Fountain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2014, 07:18