We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel opinion

Norwich, Connecticut
Level Contributor
172 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
hotel opinion

hello, i will be visiting prague for 4 days in march. I want to stay in a hotel within my $70 range close to old town. I found this... what do you think?

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g274707-d582780…

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,949 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel opinion

yep, why not, it's in a reasonably good location.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,965 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel opinion

I have stayed around the corner from there on a couple of ocassions, good location,easy enough walk to Old town Square,Wenseslas Square etc,close to trams and metro, as long as you are happy with the hotel amenities and price just go for it.

Norwich, Connecticut
Level Contributor
172 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel opinion

thanks guys! i found a "no cancellation" deal and dont want to be stuck somewhere crappy and inconvenient

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,943 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel opinion

Go onto Bookings.com they have good deals where you can cancel right up to the day you are supposed to arrive .

Notodden, Norway
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel opinion

its www.booking.com, not bookings.com. And true, best site to book a hotel.

Newcastle,
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel opinion

Or you could try trivago.co.uk encompasses all booking sites like booking.com. Last minute. Etc

7. Re: hotel opinion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2014, 07:17