We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terminal 1 in Prague Airport ..

Jaipur
Level Contributor
750 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Terminal 1 in Prague Airport ..

Hi all,

I would be taking emirates flight to Prague and I believe it will take me to Terminal 1 (is that correct) .. I have couple of questions regarding terminal 1 :

1 I would need to buy a 110 CZK 1 day pass in Terminal 1 .. I read somewhere that in Terminal 2 there is a stall which sells 1 day passes .. is there one in Terminal 1 also ? Also can I reach this stall after drawing money from cash machines or cash exchange since I would not have CZKs with me ..

2. Do ATMs in Terminal 1 give enough small notes, to buy 1 day tikcet in stall (or if stall will take larger note and give me a ticket?) What about exchange booths .. will they give small notes ?

Please let me know .. thanks !

Regards

Puneet

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,536 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Terminal 1 in Prague Airport ..

there is also a stall in T1 to buy tickets from if closed the one in T2 is only a few minutes walk away and easy to find.

Can't help with the ATM's in my experience 500kc notes tend to be the smallest but I have ended up with a few 2000Kc notes., there are several ATM's in the airport before you get to the Ticket standsThe guys at the ticket stand should be able to give change.

Luton, UK
Level Contributor
395 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terminal 1 in Prague Airport ..

I have always withdrawn cash from the ATMs and then used it to buy transports tickets from the stands. The trick is to try and withdraw amounts such as 2800Kc rather than 3000K. Having said that when I did only have large notes, there was not an issue

The ATMs & Ticket stand are no more than 30 yards apart and very easy to find. As you exit arrivals they are in front of you

Edited: 14 April 2013, 21:08
praha
Level Contributor
2,079 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Terminal 1 in Prague Airport ..

ATM usually have 200 kc notes so if you withdraw as stated above say 2800 you should get at least 2 200 kc noes.

Edited: 15 April 2013, 09:05
Jaipur
Level Contributor
750 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Terminal 1 in Prague Airport ..

gr8 .. thanks for your response .. i read somewhere that ATMs at airport always give 1000 czk notes etc .. i guess they were trying to sell prebooked airport transfer .. thanks for information !

5. Re: Terminal 1 in Prague Airport ..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2014, 06:19