We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Prague hotel to Vienna hotel

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
22 posts
167 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Prague hotel to Vienna hotel

Hi all, it's my first time to prepare a very detailed itinerary and unfortunately, I'm also bad with maps. We will be staying at Prague Marriott Hotel (closest rail station: Main Train Station) and will be traveling to Grand Hotel Mercure Biedermeier Wien (closets rail station: Wien Suedbahnhof) in 2 weeks. I've done a little research on www.cd.cz and the train departs from Praha hl.n. and arrives at Wien Meidling.

What's our mode of transportation from our hotel in Prague to Praha hl.n.? What about from Wien Meidling to our hotel in Vienna?

How do we also purchase tickets online?

Apologies for the numerous questions. Thanks in advance for your help though!

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Prague hotel to Vienna hotel

To get from Marriot to the main train station take a tram nr. 5 or 26 (the stop is in front of the hotel). It is just 1 stop (Hlavni nadrazi/ Main train station), cross a park to the train station. You can even walk from your hotel, it is about 0,8 km. You need a ticket for 24 CZK, do not forget to validate it after getting inside.

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Prague hotel to Vienna hotel

of course it depends which Marriott ;-)

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
22 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Prague hotel to Vienna hotel

Prague Marriott Hotel in V celnici 8.

Is the website I posted correct to get our train tickets via online?

How do we get from Wein Miedling to Grand Hotel Mercure Biedermeier Wein?

Apologies for the numerous questions!

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer from Prague hotel to Vienna hotel

Website Of Czech Railways is correct. Direct link to their e-shop is:

https://www.cd.cz/eshop/

Sorry, I am not able to direct you to your hotel in Vienne. You can post up your question in Austria forum.

5. Re: Transfer from Prague hotel to Vienna hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2014, 06:19