We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Franciscan Garden Apartments Prague

Perth Western...
9 posts
Save Topic
Franciscan Garden Apartments Prague

Has anyone stayed at these apartments lately. Interested in an unbiased review as considering booking for stay in September.

1. Re: Franciscan Garden Apartments Prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 12:05
Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
643 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Franciscan Garden Apartments Prague

I cannot say anything about the rooms, but very good location. Garden hidden in the middle of The New Town.

Perth Western...
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Franciscan Garden Apartments Prague

Thank you very much for your reply. Trying to decide which area to stay for easy access to attractions.

West Sussex, England
Level Contributor
2,342 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Franciscan Garden Apartments Prague

I just saw your question about Prague on the Paris Forum.

My family (3 of us) stayed in another one of Prague-stay's apartments a few years ago:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g274707-i96-k304…

Obviously a few years out of date now, but may be of some help!

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
16,991 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Franciscan Garden Apartments Prague

agree, great location

you are about 10-12min walk from the main train station if you decide to take a day trip

5-8 minute walk to access of all 3 metro lines.

enjoy

Perth Western...
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Franciscan Garden Apartments Prague

Thank you very much for your reply and link to your review. I have since decided to stay at the Aria hotel in the Mala Strana. Once again many thanks.

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
643 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Franciscan Garden Apartments Prague

Both places are very nice. Aria - more quiet, more historical area, nearby Prague Castle, Petřín hill, Vrtba´s garden, the hotel terrace on the top of the roof is a great place!

If you want to be closer to the "town" and night life, Franciscan Garden location can be better. Not easy to give advice for the first visit. Everybody likes something different.

Best regards. H.

8. Re: Franciscan Garden Apartments Prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2014, 05:16