We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western Meteor or K+K Hotel Central

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
43 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Best Western Meteor or K+K Hotel Central

My wife and I are going to Prague on Sept 4-6 and we have narrowed down our choices to either the Best Western Meteor or K+K Hotel Central. Both are just a few feet from each other. We would appreciate any feedback for these choices. Any pros and cons? Thanks!

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,674 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Western Meteor or K+K Hotel Central

edge goes to K+K..

their breakfast buffet is hard to beat and design is a little more sleek

Edited: 10 July 2013, 06:47
MaineUSA
Level Contributor
830 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Western Meteor or K+K Hotel Central

We had an excellent experience with K & K and as the previous poster has noted, they have an excellent breakfast buffet. We stayed in three K & K hotels (Vienna, Budapest) during our recent trip and found them all to be very consistent in their quality.

PS. Make sure you go to the Hybernia Restaurant right accross the street. Good food and drink - reasonably priced. We ate there twice.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
43 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Western Meteor or K+K Hotel Central

Thank you very much for your insights. Looks like it's going to be KK Central for us.

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
791 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Western Meteor or K+K Hotel Central

For me, its the Meteor Plaza. Maybe its because its where I stayed on my first visit to Prague, but I loved the location (and that's the most important right?) Do a little more research on the Meteor, I think you'll find it meets your criteria and more.

5. Re: Best Western Meteor or K+K Hotel Central

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2014, 05:18