We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel in prague

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rishon Lezion...
13 posts
Save Topic
hotel in prague

can you please advise me which is the best hotel between: ibis mala strana, panorama, clarion congress ? location, facilities in the hotel?

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,251 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel in prague

Clarion is the newest but the furtherest out of the center of the 3 hotels listed

IBIS is in Andel area is closest to the sites...there is a major shopping district/two cinema houses/lots of restaurants..easy access by tram or metro

Panoroma is the oldest and has been upgraded..nothing too exciting in the immediate area other than a shopping center

----

all have good access to the metro..so, logistics is not a game changer IMO

either IBIS or Clarion

Panorama would be the 3rd choice

Have you tried IBIS in Old Towne?

Florida
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel in prague

I have stayed at the IBIS in Old Town (right outside the Old Town), and it is very nice. There is also a Clarion on the edge of Old Town, but I actually prefer the Clarion next to the metro station I.P. Pavlova on Tylovo Namesti (square).

3. Re: hotel in prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 05:16