We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Tram map of prague

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
australia
Level Contributor
357 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Best Tram map of prague

I have tried various searches, however I want a tram only map of Prague.

The mixed up maps are just to hard to follow any ideas please.

australia
Level Contributor
357 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Tram map of prague

To clarify here is a map

cometoprague.com/wp-content/themes/simple/re…

what I am trying to find is one that show some roads, bridges, and the routes that the trams take rather than lines that dont explain where or what area it goes through.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,344 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Tram map of prague

I have never been able to find a good online map, I bought a map of Prague through Amazon several months ago only to find that it was over 6 years out of date and some of tram routes on it had changed or been discontinued . I am a regular traveller to Prague and use the tram system a lot and like to have a map to plan my travels

I managed to get a fairly good map with all the tram routes on it from a Book shop on Wenseslas Square. With Google maps you can click on the little tram icons and get the No of the tram on that route bus does not help with tracing the whole route.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
34,841 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Tram map of prague

Prague transport has a plan of individual routes...not the greatest but will tell which route a particular tram/bus takes.

http://spojeni.dpp.cz/LinesForm.aspx

Click on English flag top right

then Tram number eg...22 click search and map....

Edited: 09 August 2013, 09:29
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,344 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Tram map of prague

that's a great link Tilly , been on that website loads of times and never noticed that function

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
34,841 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Tram map of prague

It's a very good website, lots of information......but easier to find if you can read Czech

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,344 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Tram map of prague

I have used it many times to get timetables of buses to outlying areas and that has been great but the map of the route in great.

7. Re: Best Tram map of prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2014, 05:18