We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Prague

lebanon
4 posts
Save Topic
Trip to Prague

Hello,

I am planning to visit Prague as Solo Traveller during the 2nd week of October. Please could you help by suggesting some good 5 Stars Hotel in the city center where I can walk around and no need for transport, also a hotel which has good SPA facilities, and what are the best tours to book for ? my travel agency has suggested the following:

Grand city tour

Vltava river cruise

Folklore evening Party with Dinner

Full day tour to Karlovy Vary

Are the above tours good ones to visit during my stay or is there something else that I should see? I will be staying ther around 5 days

Thanks

praha
Level Contributor
2,011 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Prague

here is a hotel, central and right on the river

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g274707-d275507…

For vltava cruise I would recommend a one hour cruise without food, or you may consider the jazzboat.

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g274707-d1…

Karlovy Vary is a nice place for a visit, also common are Kutna Hora, Cesky Krumlov.

Edited: 14 August 2013, 16:16
Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
16,960 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip to Prague

you can manage K. Vary on your own via StudentAgecnyBus service..about $8 USD one way..buy online or visit the main bus station at Florenc to purchase a ticket..weekdays there should be free space...weekends, visit the ticket window a day or so before your visit

www.pragueexperience.com this web page offers several different things

for tours, places like Martin Tours or simply join a walking tour when you are in Old Towne..the different services have people with umbrellas offering walking tours.

best advice is to buy a good guidle book

Edited: 15 August 2013, 08:47
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip to Prague

I've never been interested in taking a river cruise myself but if you take a stroll along the east bank of the Vltava between the Čechův Bridge and the Charles Bridge, you'll see any number of boats, large and small, with people stood nearby advertising their services. Take your pick.

4. Re: Trip to Prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 06:20