We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

useless info

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
305 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
useless info

I work in hospitality and just thought i could share.... Kozel has been placed in the top half of the 200 most recognised brands in the UK.

Which is a great achievement given some of the big boys are lower down.

Miler brands are now going to increase it awareness and have on draught more.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,441 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: useless info

not useless info,must admit we are seeing it in more and more pubs here in Edinburgh but just can't get it in bottles or cans.I still have a 1.5 liter bottle in my Fridge from my last trip,been trying to keep it for some friends when they next visit but I don't think it will last past this weekend.

London, United...
Level Contributor
305 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: useless info

Maybe contact Miler brands and see what there intentions are... cheapest i know of is halusky site but £2 a bottle.... Still 3 month till i go.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,441 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: useless info

The Halusky site is the only place I have seen it.There was a Polish Deli in Edinburgh had it for a while but was always short dated,but that place closed down about a year ago.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: useless info

I've seen it in cans in a few 'Polski Sklep' type places here in Brum recently. Only actually bought it on one occasion though; the melancholy of knowing I'm at home and that that's The Bullring just over the horizon rather than the Zizkov TV Tower is too much to bear!

Edited: 15 August 2013, 14:31
London, United...
Level Contributor
305 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: useless info

I have a Miler rep coming to see me.... I will see what info i can gather and hopefully some freebies.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,441 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: useless info

any info would be appreciate,but tell him thet Unclegus wants Kozel cerny in at least one of the big supermarkets in Scotland otherwise i will start promoting Staropramen.

Edited: 15 August 2013, 21:38
7. Re: useless info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 05:18