We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recent Air One problems

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
53 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
recent Air One problems

Please advise if anyone has had a problem with Air One this summer. I am booked on a flight from Venice to Prague on Air One in October. It is a very early departure (7A) so I will have to leave Venice around 4 or 4:30am. It is also on a Sunday morning, so it is difficult to know how full the flight is and if there is a chance of cancellation.

Any recent information will be greatly appreciated.

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,674 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recent Air One problems

I'd post on the Air Forum

never heard anyone discussing using Air One to get into Prague

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
70 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: recent Air One problems

Why would there be a cancellation or overbooking? Is air one known to do that? I'm flying from prague to venice in september through air one and this message is scarring me that air one is shady and unpredictable

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,776 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: recent Air One problems

One ambiguios message on one forum and you are scared. come on get real and and do a bit of research.

i have googled "Air one problems ", the only hits I get are ,this one and one of Flyertalk from 2005.

praha
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: recent Air One problems

I took airone a year ago Prague Pisa and back.

Absolutely no problems, no delays. But it could happen with many airlines.

I know Italians in Prague who use this airline more frequently and I have not heard any particular problems.

Boston...
Level Contributor
53 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: recent Air One problems

This is a request to recent passengers concerning their experiences with Air One. Skytrak website listed many serious complaints, all within the past year. I am not used to low cost airline travel, as Europeans have many more than we do in the States and a m not familiar with them. As there aren't any alternatives to nonstop flights between Venice and Prague, This is a serious question to Air One passengers. It was good to hear from Tripadvisor members who reported no problems. Thank you for your reply.

6. Re: recent Air One problems

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2014, 07:19