We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buying branded glasses?

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
131 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
buying branded glasses?

I have started a collection of glasses on my travells. So I am looking for a shop with a good selection of glasses of different sizes and brands all in one place rather than getting a glass from every microbrewery/pub I visit to save me from carrying round glasses every day.

Florida
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buying branded glasses?

Oh, you mean "beer mugs"!

From the way you titled your post, people are going to think of "eye glasses".

There are hundreds of glass shops in Prague. Just check them out.

Edited: 20 August 2013, 17:01
Washington DC
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buying branded glasses?

I do not think you are going to find a single Prague venue with a variety of beer glasses and brands.

If you want crystal, the names to look for are Artel and Moser, but bring your wallet. Better yet, bring two wallets!

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
14,967 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: buying branded glasses?

Kotva Dept. store has a small collection of beer branded mugs/beer glasses...3rd level, the kitchen/housewares place.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,345 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: buying branded glasses?

U medvidku has quite a few different glasses in their shop beside the micro brewery.

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
14,967 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: buying branded glasses?

I'd check the airport gift shops on your way in.....there certainly has to be at least Pilsner Urq and Budvar glasses

Washington DC
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: buying branded glasses?

The gift shop at the brewery in Pilzen has glasses in many shapes and sizes. Mostly Urquell, but I seem to recall a few of their sister brands as well.

Bristol, UK
Level Contributor
1,380 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: buying branded glasses?

There is a souvenir shop at the Staropramen Brewery in Prague that will sell their branded glasses and other Staro merchandise.

8. Re: buying branded glasses?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2014, 06:19