We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport express

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Airport express

I am currently in Prague and need help. I know there is a thread on this subject but I won't be able to find it. How much is the express airport coach from railway station to airport one way for one person? I did ask the apartment that I currently staying and to book their car to airport they will charge me euro23 one way. I thought of using the express coach but I need to know the price. Thanks

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
34,879 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport express

60 crowns inc the luggage, ticket in cash from the driver

London, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport express

Thanks ... How long is the journey to the airport? I will arrive from Vienna via train at 11.25am and my flight is at 3pm

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
34,879 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport express

cd.cz/vnitrostatni-cestovani/…

timetable at the bottom...about 40 minutes

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,343 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport express

the buses are every 30 minutes, 5 past and 25 to the hour so you might just make the 12.35 one

Edited: 03 September 2013, 19:36
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,343 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport express

sorry that should be 11.35

London, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport express

Thanks for the info

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,343 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport express

you're welcome

London, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport express

we just came back from our trip to prague and Vienna and it was such a good trip ... thanks everyone for the tips and we took the airport express and it was easy ... we arrived from Vienna and straight went to look for the airport express, paid the driver 120czk (60czk each person but if you buy ticket from the station only cost you 40czk) and we arrived at the airport about 30 mins ... it was such a tiring trip but was good ... we walked basically to everywhere eventho we bought the tram tickets but we don't really used it that much so it was such a waste really ... but one thing that I've noticed prague is not a pram-friendly as most of the road is not really smooth so my daughter really doesn't like to sit on her pram and would rather us carrying her :-)

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
34,879 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport express

You are right, if you buy the tickets at the ticket office at the station, it is less..my friend has recently bought a return ticket and it was only 57 crowns.

Many of the streets in the old town are cobbled, it's a problem for anyone with a child in a pushchair, but it has it's charm:)

10. Re: Airport express

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2014, 05:16