We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi airport to mala strana

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi airport to mala strana

Hi

Travelling to Prague on Thursday (4 couples) and wanted to check what the taxi fare should be from airport to mala strana ?? From what I've read it should be apprx 400kr ??? Does that seem about right ?

I know some have pre booked transfers for approx 600kr but are taxis generally available and honest ? Or could we get ripped off with a 3000kr taxi fare ??

First time trip to prague so all answers and advice welcome

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
35,353 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Taxi airport to mala strana

simples, it's on his profile

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Taxi airport to mala strana

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your replies ....... Didn't expect to cause such a debate ;-(

Decided not to risk just picking up a taxi at the airport due to bad reviews ...... although I do this in pretty much in every European city when I fly in on business without any major issues

In the end booked Prague Airport Transfers @ 550czk each way door to door for 4 of us .... seems a good price and read a few reviews that they are ok

13. Re: Taxi airport to mala strana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2014, 05:19