We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying a 310 Kč - 72 hour metro ticket at the airport

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
206 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Buying a 310 Kč - 72 hour metro ticket at the airport

I am planning to buy one of these tickets when I arrive at the airport and I expect to arrive with no Czech coins just notes - what is the best way to buy the ticket?

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
2,228 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying a 310 Kč - 72 hour metro ticket at the airport

You can just go to the ticket counter at the arrival hall ( after the luggage pick up & customs ) and buy from a person.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,436 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying a 310 Kč - 72 hour metro ticket at the airport

yes you should have no problems at the ticket counter ,the staff do speak English. it is on your Right had side as you face the exit door about 3 or 4 stands down from the one nearest the doors.on my last few trips the Transport stand in T1 has been closed so I have had to walk to the one in T2 but it is only a couple of minutes walk and all very obvious , bus stop right outside T2 as well.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
206 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buying a 310 Kč - 72 hour metro ticket at the airport

Thanks very much

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buying a 310 Kč - 72 hour metro ticket at the airport

Gus what time does the office close in T2? When I come over it is usually a late flight and the one in T1 is closed.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,321 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buying a 310 Kč - 72 hour metro ticket at the airport

Info Centres? Metro/Bus/Tram kiosks? the same hours...

http://www.dpp.cz/en/list-of-info-centres/ Close @ 9pm

6. Re: Buying a 310 Kč - 72 hour metro ticket at the airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2014, 05:19