We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport txfr to hotel by public transport

hants, uk
Level Contributor
469 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Airport txfr to hotel by public transport

Hi, can anyone advise me how far the airport is? How can i get to Hotel Liberty by public transport and any idea of the cost?

I have read that the nearest metro stop is Mustek & i take 28 Rijna exit, but which stop/platform/train? at airport?

Is it best to buy an all day pass or a single journey? Thanx in advance for any replies.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,853 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport txfr to hotel by public transport

Take the 119 bus from the airport to Dejvicka (last stop) walk into the metro which is just a few yards from the bus stop. take the metro to Mustek.Dejvicka id first stop on the metro so you don't have to worry about which direction. The 119 bus is right outside arrivals just cross on lane of traffic and the bus platforms are there.

A 32 kc ticket will cover you for this journey which you can buy from the stand at the arrival area.You could get a 110kc 24hr ticket but where you are staying most of the main sites are easily walkable,might want to take a tram to the castle area but you will be able to get tickets from your hotel or in the metro station very easily.

hants, uk
Level Contributor
469 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport txfr to hotel by public transport

thanku!! thats brilliant!

(and sorry for duplicate posting/ i hadnt realised the first post went into the czeck republic forum as opposed to prague one)

3. Re: Airport txfr to hotel by public transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2014, 06:18