We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alchymist Grand Hotel and Spa vs. Alchymist Suites

New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Alchymist Grand Hotel and Spa vs. Alchymist Suites

I'm going to Prague for a 3 day vacation. Both of these hotels look incredible. I'm confused regarding which one I should choose. I would appreciate any feedback.

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
122 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alchymist Grand Hotel and Spa vs. Alchymist Suites

HI Mitch- I did walk by the Alchymist on my trip, on a cold cold winter night, and it looked incredibly warm and inviting-and of course, it is in a really beautiful location in Mala Strana.

I'm sure you will love it. I stayed in the Hotel Paris, which was also lovely.

Enjoy beautiful Prague!

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
17,107 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alchymist Grand Hotel and Spa vs. Alchymist Suites

both are decent locations... suites are in a little calmer area..not as much foot traffic/near Malostranka metro

Grand is in earshot of US Embassy..short walk to tram @ Malastranske Namesti and a little closer to the castle...tram is more convenient at this location. Starbuck's and other restaurants are more convenient, more direct path to Chalres Bridge

3. Re: Alchymist Grand Hotel and Spa vs. Alchymist Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2014, 06:18