We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Prague Tours

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Libertyville...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Private Prague Tours

Has anyone used Custom Travel Services recently? My husband and I are traveling to Prague in early Sept. 2014 and we are looking for a dependable travel guide and transportation/tour from Passau to Prague at the end of our river cruise. Or any other recommendation on private tour guides would be helpful. Thanks

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,451 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Prague Tours

you can use the search box above...simply type in Passau, there are some previous posts regarding this

Libertyville...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Prague Tours

Thanks I saw the one from 2009. I was hoping for something more current.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
35,832 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Prague Tours

yes, call these guys

http://praguetransport.com/

for transport. For private guides, there are twelve to a dozen, anywhere, no need to worry at this time

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,451 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Prague Tours

did you sort /select the search by date? i.e. newest.....there are more recent posts than 2009

www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums…

Edited: 10 January 2014, 21:51
Braintree, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Prague Tours

Ask for Jan at taste nof prague. He is brilliant and will assist with your trip as much as he can. type "taste of Prague into your search engine....you will not regret it!

Braintree, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Prague Tours

Type "taste of Prague" into your search engine. Jan is really helpful and will do you proud! just returned from Prague last week :-)

Lewes, Delaware
Level Contributor
28 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Private Prague Tours

My wife and I were in Prague 12/ - 12/9/13. On the recommendation of friend we used Krysti Brice,....an American expat who has worked and lived there for almost 20 years. (krysti.brice@seznam.cz www.exclusivepraguetours.weebly.com) She was excellent.... she was flexible, gave us numerous options based on our interests.... she exceeded our expectations...... we highly recommend her. Even if you do not use her, check out her website ...it is well done.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Private Prague Tours

Sebastian tours and transport are a shuttle bus company based in Cesky Krumlov. The drivers are wonderful - professional, punctual and always pleasant (even with early starts). They are a fantastic option if you are travelling with either small or large groups for transfers between various cities/towns in Czech Republic, Austria and Central Europe.

Libertyville...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Private Prague Tours

Thanks I will check them out…...

Libertyville...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Private Prague Tours

Thank you NedB_10 I will follow up with her for availability & cost.

Edited: 24 January 2014, 19:09