We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to wenceslas square??

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
killarney
Level Contributor
91 posts
1 review
Save Topic
airport to wenceslas square??

hey just wondering if anybody can tell me how much a taxi costs from the airport to wenceslas square?? would rather get bus or metro but will be travelling with alot of luggage

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
34,840 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: airport to wenceslas square??

No idea who Resort Hoppa are, but looking at their website....£32 return would appear to be a shared shuttle..so not such a great value. Standard fare from the airport to the centre is circa £20 one way.

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
192 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: airport to wenceslas square??

Resorthoppa is one of the biggest resellers on the airport transfer online market. I had been working for them for couple of years. At the moment they work with the prague-airport-transfers. co. uk s.r.o.. Prague based company. The shared shuttle is OK, but you could get it much cheaper from the Prague based transportation companies.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
34,840 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: airport to wenceslas square??

I agree, best to book direct with the local companies or just simply take the airport taxi.

24. Re: airport to wenceslas square??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2015, 05:19