We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best restaurant for good food and amazing view

Padiham, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Best restaurant for good food and amazing view

I'm taking my boyfriend to Prague for his 30th in May this year and I am looking for the perfect place to go for tea on his birthday. I found Cowboys as the views look incredible and it does seem quite reasonably priced. Reviews on here seem quite good but then the odd horrendous one saying food is abysmal. Any suggestions where we could go? He loves steak! I want it to be a nice meal but to not completely break the bank!

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
16,091 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best restaurant for good food and amazing view

http://www.grosseto.cz/en/marina/gallery

leans toward Italian but check out their meat menu...pork chops, veal, steaks, lamb, angus

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
514 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best restaurant for good food and amazing view

.Cowboys is a Great Location. I Think Pricey. Best Steak. El Barrio De Angel. Lidicka 42. Not Had Not a Better Steak in Praha.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,979 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best restaurant for good food and amazing view

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g274707-…

one of the best in Prague

4. Re: Best restaurant for good food and amazing view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 13 February 2014, 09:54
Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
643 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best restaurant for good food and amazing view

Many places, not easy choice. Do you prefer old or new?

New:

www.aureole.cz

www.oblaca.cz

Romantic and reasonable prices:

www.petrinsketerasy.cz

Padiham, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best restaurant for good food and amazing view

Thanks very much for your replies!! Going to check all these out and have a think!

7. Re: Best restaurant for good food and amazing view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2015, 06:18