We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer Praha

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Transfer Praha

I have had a quick look and couldn't find any reviews on this company.

I have been quoted £7 per head return for 15 of us from Prague Airport to Ibis Wenceslas Square. Which seems really good, just wanted to make sure no one has had any problems with them.

Thanks

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
Level Contributor
2,220 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer Praha

you can find it cheaper

a bit confusing when they say they are a partner of Ryanair and Ryanair does not fly to Prague

Edited: 27 February 2014, 15:40
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,441 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer Praha

http://www.praguetransport.com/

this is a company I have used many time and are very reasonable,ask them for a quote.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
35,290 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer Praha

transfer-prague.com/prague-airport-ruzyne/

It it this company?

If it is return then it's a good price methinks.

PS not sure where Ryanair comes into this tread, but they are coming back to Prague in the spring

Edited: 27 February 2014, 15:47
Spain
Level Contributor
4 posts
389 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer Praha

Hello - just wanted to inform everyone that Transfer Praha is a legitimate transportation company. While planning transportation for a round trip to Vienna and Prague, I found this company on an internet search. The website is minimalistic but clearly quotes the prices for trips. I contact the owner, Tomas Jedlincka, via e-mail to inquire about the round trip service. He responded promptly. I subsequently had several other communications with him where he sent me professional contracts and advised me when the new credit card payment option would be available on his website. The price quote was firm, I did not have to worry about currency exchange and paid very comfortable beforehand with my Visa credit card. Tomas even allowed a courtesy discount.

I hired Transfer Praha for a door to door service at the time I designated beginning in Vienna to Prague and back. Each leg was 3.5 hours. I was able to experience both the van and sedan. Both vehicles were in excellent condition. The driver provided on both legs was a kind and professional person, not to mention an excellent driver. Be sure to ask Tomas for Marek. His english was limited, but we did not have any problem communicating.

I have suggested to Tomas that he register with Trip Advisor so that the traveling public would have more information and access to his company.

I wholeheartedly recommend Transfer Praha and would not hesitate to hire the company again. It was a pleasure doing business with Tomas.

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
8 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer Praha

We were a group of 7 and we travelled to Prague from Vienna, passing by Brno and to Salzburg from Prague, passing by Cesky Krumlov. We used Transfer Praha both times and were happy with the service.

6. Re: Transfer Praha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2015, 04:15