We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trip.from Prague

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
394 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
day trip.from Prague

I would like some suggestions for a day.trip from Prague.. does anyone know of a guide or tour? Thanks

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: day trip.from Prague

I like Gray Line tours. Have been with them to Vienna, Dresden, Kutna Hora, Terezin, and Karlstejn Castle, as well as all of their tours in Prague.

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: day trip.from Prague

Hi, I would suggest once you in Prague just stop at some of the numerous kiosks around Old Town Square or near Republic Square and Narodni. Tour operators like Martin Tour, Premiant and Grey Line and others organize daytrips with guides. Although be aware quality of the particular tour mainly depends on the guide it not matter much which company you choose but rather which guide they will have on that particular day. Itinerary for tours are mostly identical. For that reasons it is difficult to know if tour turns out to be great day our or rather disaster.

3. Re: day trip.from Prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 March 2014, 20:05
Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
635 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: day trip.from Prague

take the Student Agency bus and go to karlovy vary . you can do it by your own . no need for tours

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
394 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: day trip.from Prague

Did you make reservations ahead or waited until.you got to Prague?

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
635 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: day trip.from Prague

I booked my ticket and reserved the seat online

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
394 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: day trip.from Prague

thanks - I will do that also.

8. Re: day trip.from Prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2015, 05:17