We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor and Bachelorette Party

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
151 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bachelor and Bachelorette Party

Hello,

I studied abroad in Prague in 2007 and 16 of us stayed really good friends, and one of the couples actually got engaged. We all live in America and will be coming to Prague in June for the bachelor and bachelorette parties. We are staying near Old Town by Narodni Trida and I wondered if anyone had any recomendations for a dinner spot for all 16 of us.

The bachelor and bachelorette parties are going to have dinner together and split off. We are looking for anything too fancy, but somewhere that will take a reservation for 16 people...Czech food is desired, but anything local/european would be fun as well.

Please let me know if you have any advice!

Thanks,

Dan

Mentioned in this post
Prague
Prague
Bohemia, Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
18,533 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelor and Bachelorette Party

the usual tourists places since they are accustomed to handling groups

U Fleku

U Medvidku

various locations of Kolkovna

after the split, check out The Pub-a tap at each table...complete against other tables and other locations

http://www.thepub.cz/praha-1/?lng=en

Edited: 09 April 2014, 22:05
Mentioned in this post
U Fleku
U Fleku
375 Reviews
Ostrava, Czech Republic
U Medvidku
U Medvidku
3,456 Reviews
Prague, Czech Republic
Denver, CO
Level Contributor
151 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelor and Bachelorette Party

are there any local spots in the area that could accomodate us? I am guessing no since we are in the tourist area.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelor and Bachelorette Party

How important is Czech/European food? SaSaZu is one of my favorite spots and would have no problem seating 16.

Mentioned in this post
SaSaZu Restaurant
SaSaZu Restaurant
1,321 Reviews
Prague, Czech Republic
Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Prague
Level Contributor
3,275 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachelor and Bachelorette Party

Like Tejas said, Kolkovna. Their Olympia restaurant is right across the bridge from Narodni and definitely has enough space. They have a large non-smoking room in the back with enough space for you. But you need to reserve in advance.

www.kolkovna.cz/index.php?place=12&show=hot

Edited: 10 April 2014, 05:53
5. Re: Bachelor and Bachelorette Party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2015, 05:16