We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Interrail

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Topic
Interrail

Hello, my 2 friends and I are planning on doing the interrail this summer and we shall be spending 2 and a half days/2 nights before getting an overnight train to Krakow. If any can give us any information to help us plan what are the 'must see' sights, as well as advice on what areas/where to stay in these places it would be greatly appreciated. We are all under 25 so being close to nightlife would be an advantage but we also wish to be near the sights these places have to offer. We will be visiting in June.

Thanks in advance :)

Ashleigh

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,882 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Interrail

you should consider foregoing Interrail/ Rail Europe passes..you are throwing away money....you can simply book directly via the respective rail websites.

Prague is walkable and fairly compact...you can stay in various places....any budget?

look at Fusion..one of the newer offerings

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g274707-d242098…

praha
Level Contributor
1,948 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Interrail

If you are on a lower budget (as I was when I inter railed years ago) you could consider

travellers.cz/en/dlouha-pension-hostel-pragu…

it is very central close to many bars and night clubs.

Main attractions are in the links on the right side, like this one

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g274707-Activi…

3. Re: Interrail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 05:16