We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prague Is Europe's Prettiest City. article

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
15,024 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Prague Is Europe's Prettiest City. article

huffingtonpost.com/2014/…

some nice but over dramatic photos

great, even more tourists

Edited: 12 May 2014, 14:49
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
34,888 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prague Is Europe's Prettiest City. article

that's not great...far too many tourists already,

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
15,024 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prague Is Europe's Prettiest City. article

advocate more tourist..no way....

sarcasm included in the first post : )

usa
Level Contributor
412 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prague Is Europe's Prettiest City. article

Well, since I first visited Prague two years ago, I've noticed Its been getting a lot of press. Now, I'm not sure if it was always this way but just "under my radar" or if people are finally "discovering" it as a great place to visit. Probably a bit of both. Also I'm sure Prague has some kind of bureau of tourism putting Prague on the map, so to speak. No worries for me since I like visiting in December during an off-peak time. And dramatic or not, those are some great pics with that article.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prague Is Europe's Prettiest City. article

There's a certain energy when Prague is full of tourists that I like. As long as the hotel I stay at keeps my room available for my July and Christmastime visits, I'll keep coming back; especially now with the S.O. in Plzen...

I see commercials all the time about visiting Prague and CR, done by the tourism board. I don't remember if they aired before I started visiting over 2 years ago, but I notice them and everything else Prague now...

Bautzen, Germany
Level Contributor
814 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Prague Is Europe's Prettiest City. article

I stopped reading the article after the first sentence:

"Prague typically isn't at the top of travelers' bucket lists but we're here today to tell you that it should be."

Seriously???

6. Re: Prague Is Europe's Prettiest City. article

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 06:16