We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When to buy train tkts.....?? - to Kutna Hora..?

Mumbai
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
When to buy train tkts.....?? - to Kutna Hora..?

Hi

Ref my earlier posts, we are planning a day trip by train to Kutna Hora during week of Sept 01-05. When should we buy the train tkts???? Are these cheaper if bought say 90 days before? - like most other trains in Europe? Or should we just buy these on day of travel?

Ideally, we would prefer to hold on the purchase until July / Aug.

Thx

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
16,776 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When to buy train tkts.....?? - to Kutna Hora..?

simply buy on the day. it is not such a great distance and not expensive.....you will save a little when you purchase for a group and for round trip....you will have an open ticket which will let you depart/return any time that day

Edited: 15 May 2014, 06:25
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When to buy train tkts.....?? - to Kutna Hora..?

Hey! I'm planning the same day trip when I go to Prague in july. So if we just show up at the station in the morning and book a return ticket it will be an open return and we can just get any train back? Thanks

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,196 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: When to buy train tkts.....?? - to Kutna Hora..?

yeah ,dead easy to do,I would get to the trai nstation about 20 minutes before your train , gives you time to get the tickets (most of the staff speak some English) find the platform etc.Ticket office is on the lower level about as far back as you can go into the station.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: When to buy train tkts.....?? - to Kutna Hora..?

Thank you!

5. Re: When to buy train tkts.....?? - to Kutna Hora..?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2015, 09:16