We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buy Student Agency bus tickets online from U.S.?

3 posts
Save Topic
Buy Student Agency bus tickets online from U.S.?

We'll be taking the Student Agency bus from Prague to Cesky Krumlov and back to Prague in mid-July. I know which buses I want to take and their cost, and I can see there are still plenty of seats available. I could order two tickets online now from the U.S. but haven't found info in English that explains how I would obtain the tickets if I buy them online. I could wait until we arrive in Prague in July, four days ahead of the bus trip, and buy them in person but there is the chance that two seats would not be available (or available together) on the buses we want. Any thoughts about whether I should buy now or wait until we get to Prague? If I buy them now, how do I get ahold of them?

Aiea, Hawaii
Level Contributor
379 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buy Student Agency bus tickets online from U.S.?

I booked online with Student Agency last fall for a trip between Cesky Krumlov and Prague. Once you purchase your ticket, you will receive an email confirmation. Print this email and it serves as your ticket. Just show it to the attendant when you board. The buses are really nice.

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
16,507 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buy Student Agency bus tickets online from U.S.?

you can print out the confirmation

or

all you need is the confrimation number..it can simply be handwritten

==save the confirmation in your email...print it, write it down once you get here..one less thing to worry about

Edited: 21 May 2014, 06:20
Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
29,203 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buy Student Agency bus tickets online from U.S.?

Make sure you use the proper website www.studentagency.eu NB Praha = Prague.

It is quite straightforward, and as Tejashombe says, you don't need to print off any tickets, just make a note of the reference number.

4. Re: Buy Student Agency bus tickets online from U.S.?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2015, 05:15