We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Online ticket for overnight train from Prague to Budapest.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Online ticket for overnight train from Prague to Budapest.

Hi All,

We are a group of 3 (2 guys and 1 girl) planning to travel on 19 July'14 from Prague to Budapest on the overnight train at 23.45 (EN 477) . I have a few questions using the CD eshop website:

1) For Document - we choose 'ticket with possible reservation', right? we want the ticket and reservation.

2) Category with be 'adult (26 - 69 years) and No of passengers - 3?

3) In the next step, when I choose 'Sleeper' and '3-Berth' Compartment, the price it shows me is 4116 CZK/train. At the bottom of the page just above the purchase button, it says

'Total price for supplementary services - 4116 CZK. Ticket Price 0 CZK'

Does this mean we're just purchasing the reservation, and not the ticket? Will we have to buy the ticket separately at the station? Also, all 3 of us would be in the same compartment right?

Any help will be really appreciated!

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
29,058 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Online ticket for overnight train from Prague to Budapest.

You are doing it right.

That is the price of the reservation and the ticket. Buy it now while it is still available!

When specifying men or women, put all men or all women and you will be in one compartment.

Edited: 08 June 2014, 23:33
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Online ticket for overnight train from Prague to Budapest.

Thanks a lot!

3. Re: Online ticket for overnight train from Prague to Budapest.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 05:16