We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June weather

J L
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
46 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
June weather

Hi

I was just wondering how warm it is in Prague at the moment. The BBC forecast for this week suggests temperatures around 30 degrees celsius which coming from the UK is almost unheard for us! Is there much chance of rain during the summer months?

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
16,051 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: June weather

www.weatherbase.com/weather/weather.php3…

Monday through Wednesday this week will be hot but will go back to normal temps with chance of rain

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Prague
Level Contributor
3,065 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: June weather

34.2°C in Prague yesterday and supposed to get hotter in the next few days.

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: June weather

Very hot!!!!:)

J L
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
46 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: June weather

Great stuff!, just what I wanted to hear! I am hoping it'll be T-shirt and light jacket type weather next week when we come to visit!

5. Re: June weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 June 2014, 14:06
Kaukauna, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: June weather

I'm visiting Prague in July. My cell phone will not work. what do you suggest I do? Is there a pre paid cell phone I can buy? or do you think I will not need one!

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
16,051 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: June weather

What does your phone have to do with June weather? Start a new topic/thread please.

8. Re: June weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 June 2014, 14:35
Czech Republic
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
16,051 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: June weather

ahh Tom, thanks for playing....

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert