We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prague Airport Shuttle

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Prague Airport Shuttle

We hired Prague Airport Shuttle on two occasions. First, June 7, 2014 they took us from Nuremberg, Germany to our hotel in Prague. Very professional, on time, spoke English and non-smoking! The van had plenty of room for 4 people, plus luggage. The owner, Chris, picked us up and provided a wealth of information about Prague and the surrounding areas during our drive.

On June 10, 2014 after our visit in Prague, another driver from Prague Airport Shuttle picked us up at 4:30 am to take us to the airport. Again, on time, honest, informative, and they delivered on what they promised!

Delray Beach...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Prague Airport Shuttle

How far in advance do you recommend booking an airport pick up?

Baltimore, Maryland
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Prague Airport Shuttle

You only need a few days advance notice.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
294 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prague Airport Shuttle

By all means, use Prague Airport Shuttle i.e. praguetransport.com. If you’re at all jetlagged, been flying overnight, have luggage, etc. don’t think twice. In our dazed, been-traveling-for-17-hours state, we NEVER would have found our hotel on our own. Our driver, David, was literally the first person we saw when we came out of the secure area in the terminal and his car was parked directly outside the door. He was witty, engaging, personable and interested in us. Plus, the driver will give you a bit of a sightseeing tour on the way in and he will give you tips and advice to make your visit more enjoyable. Highly recommended!

Midlands
Level Contributor
1 post
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prague Airport Shuttle

Do not use this company is the advice I would give, we were let down not once but twice by them. My sister and I travelled to Prague in December 2014 having booked online a return transfer from the airport using this company. The communication was up to this point excellent with clear instructions and directions. We arrived at the airport and waited for our taxi at the appointed place but it did not arrive, after 40 minutes I rang the company and was told that they would get back to me, they did not. In the mean time a taxi from the company did arrive but for another couple and they kindly agreed to allow us to share their taxi. The driver Neil was very kind and helpful and was very surprised at our problems. He stated that he would personally ensure that our return trip would be trouble free. Later that day I received a text message from the owner Chris who apologised stating that our taxi had inadvertently picked up the wrong passengers and that if we still wished to use his company then our return journey would be free. I accepted this re-stating our return time/date which he then acknowledged. On the day of our return no taxi! After waiting 20 minutes I tried to ring the company, the hotel tried to ring the company but we got no reply. The staff at the Majestik Plaza were so very helpful and managed to get us a taxi to the airport albeit with little time to spare.

The moral of the story is to use the hotel's shuttle service if you can.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
1,209 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Prague Airport Shuttle

Oh my, that is quite unfortunate.

In contrast, we arrived at the main train station past 30 October late afternoon. After being awake nearly 30 hrs straight off an overnite flight and long train ride we were stuck in a malfunctioning lift between the platform and the lower level walkway for nearly 30 minutes! All the time I was trying to text Chris waiting in front of the Burger King but my signal was stymied ... he waited us out. The boys finally man handled the door of the lift after it dropped the final 2 feet and we escaped everyones bad dream of stuck in the elevator whilst falling! He helped us to report the problem with the lift and then handled our luggage to his waiting van. Excellent service for us and indeed a welcome sight after such a harrowing experience! I will continue to use his expert service each time we visit Prague!

Edited: 14 December 2014, 14:59
6. Re: Prague Airport Shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2015, 05:17